YYZ Toronto Throw Pillow • Buffalo Plaid and Maple Leaf Design • Square
This throw pillow with the always-trendy red and black buffalo plaid pattern features Toronto, Ontario's YYZ (Lester B. Pearson) airport code in a classic maple leaf logo.
Reverse side has the city name written in a vintage script, to lend a rugged touch.
This pillow is ideal for:
- Bedroom, living room, office or dorm decor to celebrate your hometown, favourite city or dream destination
- Airbnb vacation rental properties to infuse a local touch and sense of place
- Christmas, Mother's Day, Father's Day or birthday gift for a family member, friend, traveller, city lover, expat, aviation enthusiast, airport buff
- Graduation gift, or for students moving away for college or university
- Housewarming gift for first-time homeowners, new neighbours (and clever gift basket alternative)
- Hostess gift to express gratitude for gracious hospitality
- Teacher appreciation gift for a dedicated educator at the end of the school year
- Thank You gift for your house sitter, dog walker, cat sitter, gardener
Each 18"x18" pillow is individually printed, cut and sewn to order. The cover is made of machine-washable 100% polyester fabric and features a concealed zipper.
While we strive to accurately reproduce our products' colours, given the settings and equipment used in viewing this website, actual colours may vary.
Brand names, logos and trademarks used herein remain the property of their respective owners. The listing of any firm or their logos is not intended to imply any endorsement or direct affiliation with YHM Designs.