YHZ Halifax Nova Scotia Kids' Eco Hoodie • Airport Code & City Name Design • Navy Blue Embroidery
Nice find! Kids' eco hoodie embroidered with Halifax, Nova Scotia's YHZ (Robert Stanfield) airport code, along with the city name, in a minimalist typographic design. Embroidery is in navy blue with placement on the centre chest.
Express your local pride with this unisex earth-friendly hoodie either in school or while out and about. Made of organic and recycled materials, it is snug and soft to the touch.
Choice of colours. Youth sizes 4Y-12Y. All hoodies are made to order.
- 80% organic cotton, 20% recycled polyester
- Outside: 100% organic cotton
- Raglan sleeves
- 3 yarns
- 2×2 ribbed cuffs and hem
- Self-fabric neck tape (inside, back of the neck)
- Half moon inside collar
- Jersey-lined hood
- Brushed lining
|Length (inches)||37 ¾||41 ¾||46 3/8||51 ¼||55 7/8|
|Width (inches)||41||45 ¾||50 3/8||55||59 ¾|
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colours. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.
(Note: product photos show this item in Grey Melange for illustrative purposes.)
While we strive to accurately reproduce our products' colours, given the settings and equipment used in viewing this website, actual colours may vary.
Brand names, logos and trademarks used herein remain the property of their respective owners. The listing of any firm or its logos is not intended to imply any endorsement or direct affiliation with YHM Designs.