OSA Osaka Coffee Mug • Split-Flap Display Design with Airport Code • Green and Purple
Nice find! Coffee mug features Osaka, Japan's one-time OSA (Itami) airport code and evokes a vintage split-flap display seen in airports around the world to update departure and arrival information. Unique and practical travel-inspired gift. Green and purple colours.
This mug is perfect for:
- Morning coffee, afternoon tea, bedtime cocoa
- Airbnb vacation rental properties for a sense of place and local touch
- Christmas, Mother's Day, Father's Day or birthday gift for a family member, friend, traveller, city lover, expat, airport buff, aviation enthusiast
- Graduation or acceptance gift, or for students leaving the nest to attend college or university
- Housewarming gift to welcome new neighbours, or congratulate first-time homeowners
- Hostess gift to say thank you for the hospitality
- Teacher appreciation gift at the end of the school year for a special educator
- "Thank You" gift anytime for your dog walker, cat sitter, house sitter, gardener
This white, glossy 11 oz ceramic mug is dishwasher and microwave safe. Each one is made to order. Get yours today!
While we strive to accurately reproduce our products' colours, given the settings and equipment used in viewing this website, actual colours may vary.
Brand names, logos and trademarks used herein remain the property of their respective owners. The listing of any firm or their logos is not intended to imply any endorsement or direct affiliation with YHM Designs.