ATL Atlanta Airport Code Baggage Tag Pillow
Awesome find! Throw pillow evokes a vintage baggage tag displaying Atlanta, Georgia's ATL (Hartsfield-Jackson) airport code. Unique and practical. Travel-themed. Colours inspired by the old Eastern Airlines livery.
This pillow is ideal for:
- Bedroom, living room, office or dorm decor to celebrate your hometown, favourite city or dream destination
- Airbnb vacation rental properties to infuse a local touch and sense of place
- Christmas, Mother's Day, Father's Day or birthday gift for a family member, friend, traveller, city lover, expat, aviation enthusiast, airport buff
- Graduation gift, or for students moving away for college or university
- Housewarming gift for first-time homeowners, new neighbours
- Hostess gift to express gratitude for gracious hospitality
- Teacher appreciation gift for a dedicated educator at the end of the school year
- Thank You gift for your house sitter, dog walker, cat sitter, gardener
Each 18"x18" pillow is individually printed, cut and sewn to order. The cover is made of machine-washable 100% polyester fabric and features a concealed zipper.
The included pillow insert is handwash only, and its resilient polyester filling will retain its shape.
Add a pop of colour to your home or that of a loved one. Indulge your inner globetrotter. Get yours today!
While we strive to accurately reproduce our products' colours, given the settings and equipment used in viewing this website, actual colours may vary.
Brand names, logos and trademarks used herein remain the property of their respective owners. The listing of any firm or their logos is not intended to imply any endorsement or direct affiliation with YHM Designs.