YFB Iqaluit Backpack • Buffalo Plaid and Maple Leaf Design
Hip, outdoorsy backpack rocks a buffalo plaid pattern (the fabric of choice for the Timmins dinner jacket) and features Iqaluit, Nunavut's YFB airport code in a classic maple leaf logo.
Medium-sized - suitable for carrying beer, bacon and maple syrup (among other things). Includes pocket for notebook computer and hidden pocket for smartphones and other small valuables.
Represent your hometown or favourite city in style. Genius Christmas or birthday gift for friends, family, travellers. It doesn't get any more Canadian than that, eh?
- Made from 100% polyester
- Dimensions: H 16 7/8" (42cm), W 12 1/4" (31cm), D 3 7/8" (10cm)
- Maximum weight limit: 44lbs (20kg)
- Water-resistant material
- Large inside pocket with separate pocket for 15” laptop, front pocket with zipper, and hidden pocket with zipper on the back
- Top zipper has 2 sliders, each with zipper pullers
- Silky lining, piped inside hems, and soft mesh back
- Padded ergonomic polyester bag straps with plastic strap regulators
While we strive to accurately reproduce our products' colours, given the settings and equipment used in viewing this website, actual colours may vary.
Brand names, logos and trademarks used herein remain the property of their respective owners. The listing of any firm or their logos is not intended to imply any endorsement or direct affiliation with YHM Designs.